This form is designed for you to fill in, print, sign and post.
It does not "go anywhere" on-line.

Registered Charity No. 1064825

Gift aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.
The charity claims 25p of gift aid for every £1 you donate.

GIFT AID DECLARATION - for past, present & future donations

I want to gift aid my donation and any donations I make in the future or have made in the last four years to the Mityana Charity.

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less income tax and/or capital gains tax than the amount of gift aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.


My details

First name or initial(s)
Full home address
Email address

Please notify the charity if you:

  • Want to cancel this declaration.

  • Change your name or home address.

  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay income tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your gift aid donations on your self-assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

The form does not "go anywhere" on-line.

Please fill in, print, sign and post to:

Treasurer, Mityana Charity
57 Trevelyan, Bracknell, RG12 8YD